Thursday 5 June 2014

Fleet Update Mini ~ FirstNorwich

Due to recent feedback, I will now be posting more smaller updates which before I didn't warrant important enough to have their own post, and therefore sometimes went unnoticed. I think this is a positive change and I would like to thank the various people who have suggested this changes. The smaller updates will be called "Mini"s and the first one refers to First in Norwich.

Recently repainted Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 66332 MV02VBX has now had adverts applied, and was noted yesterday afternoon working the Purple Line service 37 to Hellesdon. I believe this to be the first time that adverts have been applied to this bus.

66332 now complete with new livery, vinyls and adverts, seen on St Stephen's Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.