Tuesday 12 January 2016

I'm Back!

It is with great pleasure that I welcome myself back into the blogging world. I've had just over three months off and I've thoroughly enjoyed not posting very often; but after several conversations with several different people, and the ever increasing activity in the region I have decided to start a fresh with a new-look blog which will operate slightly differently to before. I will not concentrate on getting news out first. I don't see the point anymore. Obviously if news falls on my lap then fair enough but I shall be concentrating on my own observations and those of others who make me aware of any changes or news that needs to be covered. I hope you like the new look and I look forward to blogging again.

Just to make you aware, the out-of-date Gallery section has been refreshed and added to so is definitely worth another look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.