Sunday 24 April 2016

Blog Notice

sisters 20514 and 20515 at Vulcan Road depot last week.
I'm delighted to inform my readers that as of tomorrow, I will be an employee of First Eastern Counties. They are aware of my blog and have kindly given me permission to continue writing it in it's current form, featuring any company which I may wish to do so. My content will remain unbiased and will be equally balanced depending on the amount of activity at different operators across the region. Working full time may result in the amount of posts being reduced however I will endeavour to provide a similar service as I do currently.

I'd like to thank my contributors, readers and contacts at all the different companies I've featured on the blog, as without you I probably wouldn't be about to start the most exciting chapter of my life in the industry which I love and I look forward to blogging on with you into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.