Tuesday 8 August 2017

Blog Update

Hello! I'm back, well for now anyway. As you've realised I haven't posted on the blog for a while, and that's due to many reasons. I have now managed to sort those reasons out and I hope to be posting more often again now. It probably won't be to the same frequency as it used to be and I may miss out certain things as there is always coverage elsewhere with Roy and Grahame running East Norfolk Bus Blog, and the return of Sam's Norwich Buses Blog. 

I am going on holiday at the end of this week though so it may still be a while until I can upload the fleet lists. Whilst updating them is relatively easy, the process of uploading them is very time consuming and that is why they are still dated June. I apologise to anyone who is after updated lists, but I have this evening updated the live versions of the First Eastern Counties lists which can be found by clicking here.

Thank you for bearing with me and I look forward to posting again in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.