Saturday 12 August 2017

Norwich Bus Bash

Remember tomorrow is the Norwich Bus Bash being hosted by First Eastern Counties Buses on Roundtree Way in Norwich to raise money for the East Anglian Children's Hospice. The day will run from 1100 until 1600 and will include free heritage bus rides, a 'rainbow' line up of all the different colours featured in First's Norwich fleet, bus rides through the state-of-the-art bus wash, a Wheel of Fortune game, and depot tours so you can see behind the scenes of how the garage works!

As I'm on holiday, I won't be there but do make sure to pop into the Stores on your guided tour and enjoy the bus related memorabilia I've acquired over the years all displayed by my desk... though if any of it goes missing I'll know who to blame!

For more information please see the poster to the right, or click here to go over to First's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.