Thursday 18 April 2013

Daily Sightings

I ventured out into Yarmouth today during my free periods at college in the hope that something interesting may pop up and be photographed. At Caister Road, there were two vehicles of interest. The first, being Lowestoft based Enviro200 44512 (DK57SXF) that was sat in the garage with some of its back end missing. I have heard that this is due to an engine failure earlier this week. The other vehicle of interest was Norwich based training coach 20128, P768XHS. A Volvo B10M Plaxton Premiere in First's faded barbie livery. It past me a couple of hours earlier in Gorleston High Street, which inticed me to make a visit as I had not photographed it before. I also finally managed to photograph Reynold's Volvo B7R Plaxton Premiere.

Remember, if you see or photograph anything unusual or new, please tell us about it! Write your story to contributions.norwichbuspage@gmail.com and attach any relevant photos so we can publish it on the blog. You will be credited, however we do respect anonymity.