Monday 22 June 2015

Fleet Update ~ FirstNorwich

Consider my break finished! I enjoyed it but blogging is something I enjoy so I intend to carry on into the future. I'm currently uploading photographs taken in December last year when I went on a road trip, and I will be collating them into galleries. I've added a new 'Other' tab at the bottom of the 'Gallery' drop down box and am currently working on Sheffield.

Anyway, back to the main point in writing this post, contributor Bryan Dickson has photographed 36172 BD11CFV outside Simon Morris in Ipswich where she has nearly finished being repainted. It is expected she will return over the coming days to have her finsihing touches applied at her home depot. Thanks to Byran for the photo.

© Bryan Dickson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.