Wednesday 10 June 2015

Zak - Taking A Break

Just to clarify that although Zak's taking a break from the blog, I'll endeavour to continue to update Norwich Bus Page as often as I can until September, when I'll be leaving the team. However, as I am not actually based in Norwich, it can be challenging at times for me to report of the 'goings' and alterations there.

The latest allocations have been:

  • ALX400 30889 from the FirstLowestoft fleet at FirstGreatYarmouth on local duties. Haven't seen it today, so it may have returned home. 
  • 32062, also an ALX400, has gone to repaint. 32065 is back at FirstGreatYarmouth, and 32064 is scheduled to return soon, with 32059 being next. 
  • Optare Versas are the only type seen on the 71/72 Konect services into Great Yarmouth. 
  • Coaches are often on standby at Norwich train station (as well as Great Yarmouth, Ipswich and other locations too). Panther Travel, Smiths of Blofield and First are the main operators used. 
  • Reynolds appear to have a latest addition, which I keep seeing, but have been unable to check or ID it. I'll update if I find out if it is the case! 
  • No other news it seems from Sanders, Anglian or any of the smaller operators since our last updates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.