Tuesday 22 October 2013

The End of an Era - the X1 Geminis

37577 seen boarding for Lowestoft
back on 1st October this year.
Sunday saw the last day of Gemini operation on the X1, as 37574 and 37577 worked the route for the last time this weekend. This means that the X1 is now dominated by the new Enviro400s which started to phase into service at the end of September. 

33805 pulls onto Queens Road in
Norwich en route to Lowestoft.
Many of you have written in to ask for details on the rear advertising on the buses, and I am sorry to report that you will have to wait for the 1st November when we release the new FirstKing'sLynn fleet list! (Or alternatively, you could head over to Gerard Fletchers X1 Blog by clicking here!)

Another blog you might find interesting has been recently set up by contributor Steve. He writes "I have thought it was about time I started my own page and here it is. As I live pretty much between Norwich and Lowestoft, I want this page to cover the transport scene in Suffolk and Norfolk." I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Steve good luck with his blog, which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.