Wednesday 20 January 2016

NRO229V

NRO229V seen working for Seamarks
Following yesterday's post about my visit to BorderBus, Lorraine Reade from nearby Lambert's Coaches has got in touch regarding the DAF MB200 Plaxton Supreme IV which is parked outside the yard. She comments "NRO229V used to belong to us (Lambert's) and when it became surplus to requirements it was given to the owners of the unit which is the Transport Museum in Carlton Colville" The coach used to be opeated by Seamarks Coaches in Luton and thanks to Paul on flickr, I can reproduce this photo of it back in it's hay-day. On another note, Lorraine also told me that Goldline Travel probably never ran as many as ten coaches, and she's probably right. I must've had my rose-tinted spectacles on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.