Wednesday 30 March 2016

OurBus in Norwich

As reported last week, Our Bus took over two of Sanders' routes on Tuesday; the 32 and the 157. The 32 operates between Sprowston and Norwich once a day whilst the 157 operates to and from Bishopgate once a day. The routes are interworked and therefore the same vehicle operates both services each day. After having a look at the new timetables, which can be viewed here, I positioned myself at Bishopgate wondering what vehicle would turn up. I am quite unfamiliar with the OurBus fleet however I was aware of a green Optare Solo and a red ALX300 so I was quite keen to find out which one would turn up. 

It was the green one! YE52FHC is an M920 model which was new to East Lothian Council and is seen above coming into Bishopgate before picking up the passengers on Cotman Fields, and to the right a couple of hours later on the return leg. I also attempted to photograph it on the 32 but not knowing the route very well I miscalculated and the bus turned off before it reached me!

Thanks to the driver for the thumbs up and friendly smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.