Tuesday 26 September 2017

A Million and Out

Wow, a milestone I could only have dreamt of when I took this blog on around five years ago but here we are. One Million pageviews. However as you've probably noticed over the last few months the page has been whittling down and I think it's time I say goodbye to the world of blogging. The Facebook page will keep going, and I will keep on taking photographs out of my own enjoyment. If anybody would like to take over the running of this blog, please contact me on Facebook, Twitter, or by email (office@norwichbuspage.com). I will keep the page open for one more month but if I have received no interest it will be closed.

Finally a huge thank you to those that have made this possible. Joe Leathers, for starting the page up and letting me blog alongside him, Kieran Smith, Sam Larke, Marcus Kerton and Harry Stanley-Brocklehurst for their input in the early years too. Special mention to fellow bloggers Roy Northcott, Grahame Bessey, Steve W, Gerard Fletcher and Clive Nixon who I hope will carry on into the future whilst contributions from Cameron Robinson, Matt Wright, Stephen Purkiss and many more really helped. Another big thank you is due to the management teams at Anglianbus, Konectbus and First who supported me throughout my blogging years, the latter then trusting me to work for them! It's been a whirlwind of a half-decade and I have enjoyed almost 100% of it so it is with some sadness and regret that I feel it's time to move on with my life and leave the blogging to others who do have the time and commitment to provide you with a regular and reliable read.

Keep on spotting!

Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.