Saturday 26 January 2013

Second Local Bus Petition!


I have started a petition to get more buses on the Anglian Bus 731 Service which serves Rackheath, Salhouse, South Walsham, Upton, Acle, Stokesby, Runham, Filby & Thrigby and links them to Great Yarmouth.  it currently runs once a day and everyday it is full with a lot of passengers standing. So I have started the petition to show Norfolk County Council the demand behind this service and how well it will be used if it ran with a higher frequency. I have suggested five outbound buses and six inbound buses Monday – Saturday. Some of the villages it serves have no frequent buses what so ever which I think is ridiculous, and I think the 731 would be a very useful link.


Here are what some people have said:

“It would be great for people without their own transport to be able to access amenities in Acle and Great Yarmouth.”



“As mentioned above; the buses aren't very frequent, so a service linking the villages would be awesome!”



“I think its stupid one bus a day and I know a lot of people who would use the bus to Yarmouth including myself!”


Your support for the service will help, so please sign the online petition. Every signature counts!

The online petition can be found Here

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.